Crumpet is the owner of Big A (mom), Da Mao (dad) and her two cats (Rosemary & Truffles). Crumpet enjoys watching Russel Crowe in GLADIATOR and is secretly plotting to take over the world.
- Da Mao is a thirty-something Dude at a Gigantor Comic Distributor. Although he enjoys reading comics, he actually lives for good food, good music and the utter destruction of the Bush administration. He also likes cheese.
- Big A likes happy endings, which is one reason why she writes romance novels. She spends her workdays at the Fabuloso Book Packaging Kingdom. A (lapsed) green belt in taekwondo, she swears she's going to start kicking butt again. Really. Maybe next month.
- Rosemary is one of the two cats in residence at Casa de Crumpet. A stylish tuxedo cat, she is skittish yet adorable, and sports a world-class set of whiskers. She is fond of the second-floor bathroom and the tummy-rubs to be found there.
- Truffles, sister to Rosemary, is the other cat. She is large and fluffy and lovely and bulimic, and doesn't care who knows it. She also is prone to setting herself on fire and is overly fond of pickle juice. Crumpet and her family can be reached here!
- Yellowstone - Animals
- Yellowstone - Geothermal features
- Pony Day
- A tea party for princess
- Tea Party - Book Club
- The Butter Lion
- Easter Egg Hunt 2009
- Dog Show
- Visits with Dante, Carl & Gracie
Wednesday, December 02, 2009